GLOVEWORKS Industrial White Latex Gloves - 4 mil, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Box of 100
Small and Medium
100 Gloves Per box
Coarseness Rating: Textured
- At 4 mil, they’re thick enough to keep your hands safe while still providing the dexterity and tactile sensitivity you require.
- Latex is highly elastic, so its stretch factor is out of this world. The way it conforms to your hand is unmatched in nitrile or vinyl gloves.
- Latex offers better resistance to punctures than vinyl and protects against many common and specialty chemicals, especially water-soluble substances.
- No powder, so no residue to ruin your finish when painting, staining, or sealing. But glove changes are still easy because the gloves are chlorinated.
- Thanks to extended leaching during the manufacturing process, these non-chlorinated gloves have a consistently low latex protein content.
We ship from our New Jersey warehouse. We are able to provide all customers with shipment via UPS! These Glove(s) cannot be refunded or returned for personal hygiene reasons.